Fabric characteristics of cotton linen bags:
1, good moisture absorption, soft hand, comfortable and comfortable to wear;
2, the wet strength is greater than the dry strength, but the overall is strong and durable;
3, good dyeing performance, soft gloss, natural beauty;
4, alkali-resistant, high-temperature alkali treatment can be made into mercerized cotton;
5, poor anti-wrinkle, large shrinkage rate.
Characteristics of hemp:
1, breathable, has a unique cool feeling, sweating does not stick;
2, rough feel, easy to wrinkle, poor drape;
3, hemp fiber steel is hard, poor cohesion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a bundle pocket?
- Distinguish between true and false ...
- Non-woven fabric maintenance
- Advantages of ultrasonic heat-bonde...
- Linen Bag Detailed description
- Classification of use of Nonwoven bags
- Environmental bag Making
- How to clean non-woven bags?
- The characteristics of the bundle-m...
- Function description of multifuncti...
- Which plastic bags and canvas bags ...
- Wide use and social contribution of...
- Classification of non-woven folding...